There are many things that set our used engines apart from that of a salvage yard.
- Unlike a salvage yard we do not have to sell everything that we obtain. We buy specific vehicles for resale. If the vehicle cannot be tested, then unlike a salvage yard, we can use the engine and transmission for our remanufacturing efforts. This makes it possible to still utilize our investment. Many salvage yards will sell a substandard part so they don’t lose all of there money on that particular vehicle.
- We run-test all our products in the field before dis-assembly. If we cannot start and run it to confirm proper operability then we pull it and use it for a rebuild.
- As a secondary precaution, we compression test all engines prior to ship out to confirm nothing has changed since it was pulled.
- We remove (not CUT) our engines and transmissions. This results in a product that is easier for the end installer to assemble. We still suggest utilizing your original items such as, intake, oil pan, valve cover, wiring harness, etc. so that new gaskets and seals are installed.
- We are so confident in our testing procedures, that we back our used products with an unheard of 2 Year (1 Million Mile) parts and LABOR warranty. No one in the industry will cover labor on a used product in the event it fails. This alone should help you feel confident that buying a used product from us is a good choice.
Please feel free contact us with any additional questions you may have…